We are so excited to be participating in the Release Week Event for Emeralds by K.A. Linde. Take a sneak peek into the book below and make sure to enter the giveaway for a chance to win a signed set of the entire series (Diamonds, Gold and Emeralds)!
Walking away from him was easy.
The first time at least.
Then he shows up late one night at Trihn’s ballet company, and all bets are off. Trihn knows that she should be careful. But when it comes to Preston Whitehall, she throws all her carefully constructed reasons for not dating out the window.
He’s cunning, charming, and hot as sin. And he knows exactly how to use those qualities to get what he wants. Soon, Trihn is dragged deeper and deeper into his rapidly intensifying whirlwind.
But where a storm is brewing…destruction and devastation follow.
Find out how Trihn goes from prodigy to party girl in this sexy full-length prequel to Platinum in the USA Today bestselling author K.A. Linde’s All That Glitters series.
FIVE FUN FACTS ABOUT EMERALDS
- Emeralds is primarily set in New York City. I went there for a weekend to do research for this book, and all of the places they go to (even if not specifically named) are real!
- Trihn is a ballerina at a dance studio in the city. Name changed from what it is in real life, but based off of the New York City ballet.
- I danced all forms of dance growing up and recently took up pole dancing. These are all centered around Trihn as she is a very accomplished dancer. All the moves she does in ballet or otherwise are real choreographed steps!
- This is the first book I’ve ever written in romance where the main character has an older sister.
- Trihn is basically the polar opposite of Bryna, the main character from Diamonds and Gold. She was really fun and difficult to write, because she is incredibly nuanced and has a personality that compartmentalizes her feelings and relationships depending on who she is with. I think that’s why Bryna and Trihn work as friends. Bryna holds Trihn up, and Trihn holds Bryna back. You’ll get to know Trihn so much more in this book and come to love her!
This novella was my fave in the series so far..I really liked Trihn…I was just surprised by some of her actions and how everything played out. I know I am being vague because I don’t want to ruin the story for anyone and this is one that will definitely keep you glued to your kindle…I have to say that it just made me MAD! This book did to me exactly what Kyla wanted…it frustrated me, it manipulated me and played with my mind.
Kyla knows how to write sexy, angst filled stories that suck you right in and now I am trying to patiently wait for Platinum so I can find out what will happen with these characters! This was a quick novella that I devoured and it definitely leaves you wanting more….gah!
♥READ THE SERIES♥