on November 11, 2014
Buy on Amazon
Tyke Douglas is tired of being the glue that holds the hottest band in the world together. If the rest of the guys are out doing their own thing, then why shouldn’t he? He’s about to turn things up a notch and bring a whole new level of crazy into Black Falcon’s world.
Francine Mead is putting her sordid past behind and is determined to help others overcome their demons along side her. The first step in her new life is taking a job as an addiction counselor, where she can mentor others through their struggles. Francine never expected to be lured back into temptation when her first sexy celebrity client, Tyke Douglas walks through her door. The moment she lays eyes on him, she’s in trouble.
Both Tyke and Francine know a relationship between them would be a disaster, but with each session, things continue to heat up, making it impossible to deny the connection they share. Boundaries cross, attractions heighten and both of their willpowers will be tested to the very limit.
Novel centers around Tyke Douglas, bassist of Black Falcon, and is final book in the series.
I love the Black Falcon series and am so sad to see it end 🙁
It’s bittersweet for this series to end as this is how I met Michelle Valentine and she has rocked my world ever since..with her writing and her characters. I adore this crazy musical crew, a band and their ladies who I have come to love as my own family.
I couldn’t wait to read Tyke’s story, poor Tyke falling apart who has hit rock bottom with his addictions. Rather than lose the band and music that he loves so much, he agrees to get help to get back on the right track.
We meet Frannie Mead, his therapist who also has a past of her own and the attraction is instantaneous on both sides. But will she be able to resist temptation to spare her job?
What I loved…
- Tyke!!! His persistence and devotion were true – he is a genuinely sweet guy and their moments together put a smile on my face
- Black Falcon! I love how they stick together even in the roughest of times and are always there for each other…they are brothers and their love for each other unwavering.
- I LOVE how Michelle incorporates music throughout all of her books, adding another emotional level to her stories
So why the 3.5 star rating?
- I felt that at some points, the story felt rushed and I would have liked more elaboration in the details, connecting me even more to their journey
- Though I love the attraction between Tyke and Frannie, I did feel that it was more insta love and would have preferred to have this be a bit more slow building as Tyke had to first overcome his addictions and get on the right path to recovery
I am sad to see this series end as it has been so fun to experience each of their stories. But Michelle is an amazing writer and I look forward to what she has in store for us next! <3
♥READ THE BOOKS♥
Book 1 – Rock the Heart
Book 1.5 – Rock the Band
Book 2 – Rock My Bed
Book 2.5 – Rock My World
Book 3 – Rock the Beat
Book 4 – Rock My Body